|Home||» Products||» Effluent Treatment Plants||» Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatment|
Pharmaceutical Wastewater Treatment
Effluent Treatment Plant For Pharmaceuticals
We offer customers Effluent Treatment Services that include Design of Effluent Treatment Plant For Pharmaceuticals, Study the generation of effluent, Source reduction & Source separation of effluents. After determining quality & quantity, we design the effluent treatment schemes for achieving Zero discharge. Some of the steps involved include:
Primary treatment includes bar screen chamber, Coagulation equipment, Flocculation equipment, Primary Clarifier and Neutralizing Agents
- It features assured levels of heavy metal removal.
- Each of the systems built as per the specific requirements of the customers.
- Each and every process is modified to perfectly suit local conditions thereby ensuring hassle free operations.
- Level of pretreatment adjusted to meet downstream equipment tolerances.
- Special recovery systems for recovering Acids, Precious Metals and other effluents.
Secondary Biological Treatment:
- Biological Systems complete with diffuser based aeration systems.
- These systems are made for High rate removal of COD/BOD thus offering highest level of treatment possible.
- Proven technology for removal of Ammonia from waste water that contain high amount of ammonia especially from pharma effluent.
- Very high COD removal for given electrical power consumption.
- High ruggedness with many installation working in hostile environment.
- Treated effluents Ideally suited for feed to tertiary RO plants for recycling back to process.
- Tertiary treatment involves UF and RO plant for recovering more than 80% of water & recycle back to process.