|Home||» Products||» Effluent Treatment Plants||» Effluent Treatment Plants For Pharmaceutical|
Effluent Treatment Plants For Pharmaceutical
Effluent Treatment Plant For Pharmaceuticals
We offer customers Effluent Treatment Services that include Design of Effluent Treatment Plant For Pharmaceuticals, Study the generation of effluent, Source reduction & Source separation of effluents. After determining quality & quantity, we design the effluent treatment schemes for achieving Zero discharge. Some of the steps involved include:
Primary treatment includes bar screen chamber, Coagulation equipment, Flocculation equipment, Primary Clarifier and Neutralizing Agents
- It features assured levels of heavy metal removal.
- Each of the systems built as per the specific requirements of the customers.
- Each and every process is modified to perfectly suit local conditions thereby ensuring hassle free operations.
- Level of pretreatment adjusted to meet downstream equipment tolerances.
- Special recovery systems for recovering Acids, Precious Metals and other effluents.
Secondary Biological Treatment:
- Biological Systems complete with diffuser based aeration systems.
- These systems are made for High rate removal of COD/BOD thus offering highest level of treatment possible.
- Proven technology for removal of Ammonia from waste water that contain high amount of ammonia especially from pharma effluent.
- Very high COD removal for given electrical power consumption.
- High ruggedness with many installation working in hostile environment.
- Treated effluents Ideally suited for feed to tertiary RO plants for recycling back to process.
- Tertiary treatment involves UF and RO plant for recovering more than 80% of water & recycle back to process.